Not signed up yet?
Click here to sign up for our Customer Portal and manage your account online.
The Easy Payment Budget Plan provides our customers with level monthly payments all year long. Annual Budget Plans are calculated in May and the Budget Plan year begins on June 1st. Your annual fuel consumption is estimated and the total cost is then spread evenly across 12 months to provide a convenient way to manage your energy costs. Many of your questions pertaining to our Budget Plan can be answered by visiting the Frequently Asked Questions area.
Customers on the Easy Payment Budget Plan enjoy the following additional benefits:
- All Budget Plan customers receive a 4% (APR) dividend on credit balances, as long as all budget payments are kept current.
- Senior citizen's (65 & older) who participate in the Easy Payment Budget Plan are eligible to earn an extra 5¢ per-gallon discount.
- Freedom from finance charges, as long as all budget payments are current.
- The price of Price Cap insurance is estimated and built into the 12-month budget, allowing the customer to pay for this insurance over a 12-month period.
- Commercial accounts are also eligible to go on the Easy Payment Budget Plan - In fact, we encourage this participation.
The Easy Payment Budget Plan provides the customer level monthly payments for 12 months based on our best estimates for the coming year. The cost per gallon used to calculate budgets is not a cap price, it is an estimated cost per gallon based on our projections. Budgets are calculated in May and the new budget year begins on June 1st each year.