Grilling and Generator Safety
Grills are wonderful appliances that allow us to cook our food in a more healthful manner and in certain situations, can even be used year-round. The State of New Hamsphire has posted some important information for your grilling safety. Additionally, here is some more information from the State of New Hamsphire for those living in Condos or multi-family dwellings such as apartments.
Accidental fires from improper refueling methods, improper wiring methods, and carbon monoxide poisoning from exhaust can cause severe injuries or death. In addition, linemen attempting to restore power to the area can be killed or injured if the generator is not installed properly. Please click here to read this important safety bulletin.
Click here to view a video from the Fire Marshals office, regarding generator safety.
White Mountain Oil & Propane is happy to service your standby home-generator for you. Please contact the service department to schedule your maintenance call.