View your account.
White Mountain Oil & Propane offers several convenient payment plan options including:
Click here for a detailed informational flyer explaining all of our budget and price protection programs.
- Regular Open Account - White Mountain Oil and Propane delivers fuel and sends an invoice from which you have 30 days to pay. If you pay within 10-days, (and you do not have an outstanding balance) you may take advantage of our 10-cent per gallon discount.
- Easy Payment Budget Plan- The Easy Payment Budget Plan provides for level monthly payments on your energy cost based on our best estimates for the coming year. As a Budget customer you also receive Interest Dividends on payments ahead of purchases, freedom from finance charges and Senior Citizens Discounts (when applicable).
- Price Cap Insurance Program- Customers may purchase a "price cap" protection option by joining this plan. This program will provide peace of mind throughout the winter by offering a price ceiling while, at the same time, allowing you to benefit from lower prices when they occur. There is an annual fee for this program. Traditionally, this program is not offered after October 1st of each year.
- Pre-buy Program- Purchases for a specific amount of propane, fuel oil or kerosene by August 31st to be delivered at the agreed-upon price during the following winter. The pre-buy pricing ends the following April. There are no additional interest dividends or discounts on a pre-buy program. Traditionally, this program is not offered after October 1st of each year.
- Debit/Credit Card Payments- If you provide White Mountain Oil and Propane with a debit/credit card authorization you can take instant advantage of the 10-cent/10-day discount (not applicable to budget and pre-buy plans).
We are happy to accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover Cards